What if you could share all the benefits of Prime Membership with your loved family? That would be perfect, right?, especially when it has no additional Cost.
That is exactly what you get when not only you become a Prime Member or you are already one. You now need to setup your family member or why not your Sweetheart to Amazon Household. Moreover, you can also enjoy the biggest sales event of the year at Amazon: Amazon Prime Day. Read this to get a checklist
To enjoy Prime Day you must be a Prime Member. Click here to get your
If you are in a hurry to buy with some discount (still interesting though), Check Amazon Prime Day Deals you can buy now
Now let us dive into what Amazon Household works.
Adults (18 and up)
Two adults in a Household can share digital content and if they are Prime members, Prime benefits.
Teens (13-17 years old) Teen logins allow teens to shop on their own and parents approve the order with a simple text. Teens may also access certain Prime benefits if their parents are a Prime member. Learn more Teen logins are not currently supported on Kindle
Children (12 and under)
Parents can add children to a Household to manage parental controls on Fire tablets and Kindle e-readers through Kindle FreeTime. Personalize each child's experience by selecting what content they are able to see, and set educational goals and time limits. Children can access digital content that their parent allows on their child's device but are not enabled to shop.
- Free Prime Delivery benefits
- Streaming access to Prime Video
- Free books with Prime Reading
- Earn 2% rewards on Prime Reload
- Amazon Photos and album sharing
- Free books with Amazon First Reads
- Unlimited listening on Audible Channels
- Early access to Amazon Lightning Deals
- Share eBooks, audiobooks, apps and games on your Kindle and other Amazon devices and media apps
- Access digital content from both adult accounts and share with up to four child profiles
Start sharing today
Special Credit to: Amazon